1) Registration is open from October 1 - December 15.
All registration packages received after December 15 will not be accepted.
3) Many of the popular classes get filled in a hurry. You
are encouraged to register early.
4) We will not accept any walk-ins on the day of the event.
5) All fees must be paid when the registration
is mailed in.
6) Each scout should make 4 merit badge choices using the Merit Badge Codes (refer to Merit Badge
Code sheet). We will do our best to sign up the scout for his first, second, third, fourth choice.
7) At least one adult
from each troop participating must register and attend for the entire day. If a troop is not registering their scouts at the
same time, please ensure that at least one adult attends representing that troop. This is for the safety of your scouts.
8) Please include an e-mail address on the registration form. We will use this
to send you a Confirmation Number and also to tell you which classes your scout(s) are signed up for. Please bring this Confirmation
Number with you on the day of the event.
9) Due to limited seating capacity, we will have to split the lunch hour into
two groups. Group A will eat from 12:15 - 12:45 and Group B will eat from 12:45 - 1:15. You will be told what Group you are
when you receive your confirmation number.
10) All patches, pens and lunch tickets will be picked up at the Registration Table (north side
of the Carter Phys Ed Center) when you arrive. Please tell the Registrar your Confirmation Number.